Friday, April 22, 2011

Church Egg Hunt

Every year our Children's Ministers have an egg hunt at their house with over 8,000 eggs!! The kids always have a good time! Krimson spotted the face painting right away!
My Butterfly girl!
My flower girl!!
Jude sitting in the mass of children! Listening to instructions to where to hunt eggs!
I went with Eden so she's the only one who I got pictures of actually getting eggs!


The bunny train was running too and that is where I always found Krimson! This time her and Eden are in the 2 car and Jude is in the first one.

Jude and Krimson found big carrots during the hunt that said "bunny" on them, so when they were done hunting eggs they both got to pick out a bunny. Guess who gave theirs to Eden? I'll give you 2 guesses, but you will only need one if you know Jude. Such a sweet boy and he didn't even think twice about it. Eden was soooooooo happy!
Krimson and her friend Bella taking another ride on the bunny train!!
What a beautiful, fun day!!!

No comments: