Friday, January 15, 2010

Rolling in the Leaves

This is how Eden spends most of her time on the trampoline! We had a beautiful day Thursday with the weather being around 60!! So got some much needed backyard time and the kids has such a blast...here are some shots I got!



This is a little scary and funny!! Krimson just got kicked in the mouth by Jude, but I really wanted to get a shot of her static hair!! I know, I'm a great mom and Krimson is going to love me when she's older!!
Adam helped me rake a big pile of leaves for everyone to jump into...off the trampoline!! We got some awesome shots here too!







Adam deciding it would be funny to throw leaves on the other 3 as I shot this picture!
This was the best I could do getting all three... It was a fun afternoon and hoping the weather keeps it up and we can get back outside more!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Krimson is too funny!!
Miller 6