Friday, January 8, 2010

Random Pictures of Christmas Presents

On Tuesday, when Eden and I have a morning together, Eden dressed up in her new Lady Bug dress and wore it around all morning. She also carried Krimson's Hello Kitty purse around too. What a cutie!!
Eden got her toe nails painted for the first time last night! She watched Krimson get hers done and then sat on my lap, pretty still, as I painted hers!! She was excited to show if off to the boys. I also painted Krimson's finger nails and Eden wanted those done too, but I decided to wait a little longer on that :)
Adam's favorite game, right now, is Skip-Bo!! We play it everyday and multiple times in one day too. He usually bets me too, and if he doesn't...we play again so he can :)
Daddy and Jude (and Adam) love to play our newest Wii game...Super Mario Brothers! It's a toss up who loves the game the most...Marc or the Boys?

No comments: