Thursday, December 10, 2009

Santa Photos!

Jude had his first program at the Children's Garden! It was their Christmas program and Jude was so excited. He asked me everyday for about a week "How many more days till I sing!" He did awesome and it was so cute watching him!
After the program Santa and Mrs. Claus were waiting to visit with all the kids. Jude was excited to tell him that he wanted the Hulk for Christmas (I think Santa will be making this 5 year old very happy this year :))

I actually thought Eden would cry when I handed her over, but she was pretty fascinated with Santa!! I think this is her first photo with Santa Clause, ever.
Well, we'll see if we can get Krimson next week when Santa visits her school. For those of you I didn't tell, Adam asked a couple of months ago if we were really Santa. I asked he what he thought and he said, "I think it's you and Daddy." I told him he was right, but to keep it a secret from Jude, Krimson, and Eden. He has LOVED being in the "KNOW" He likes to ask in front of the other kids how many more days till Santa comes and then he smiles real big! It is really funny and so cute. He told me today that the song "...he knows when you are sleeping. He knows when your awake. He knows when you've been bad or good, so..." really gives IT away. We got a big boy on our hands and he loves being the big boy!! Well, Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Adam is cracking me up!
Marcie