Sunday, November 15, 2009

Clothes?

Clothes? Who needs them? I was working in the kitchen and one by one my kids lined up on the table to watch Tom & Jerry! I was laughing after I took this picture b/c it was a typical Fager Kids picture...no clothes! Enjoy all of you who wouldn't recognize my kids with their clothes on!! That's just the way we roll in the FAGER house!!

(Eden was really excited b/c usually when she tries to get on the table her dreams are foiled by Mommy pulling her off saying, "No! No!" She was very proud at this moment that I let her sit on the table.)

9 comments:

Dallas said...

Such a cute picture! And Eden looks so adorable :).

Kim Hodges said...

My kids rarely have clothes on in the house either. Who needs 'em?! Such sweet kids, Karie.

Anonymous said...

I can see his pee pee

Anonymous said...

Oh my god i can see one of the kids penis.

Anonymous said...

Ooh yummy

Anonymous said...

Can i suck his young stiffy please

Anonymous said...

Id take the 2 older boys they look like they cum nicely.just wait til they head to bed like that.sneak in under the covers spoon both of them then start sliding those briefs off and stroke there smooth legs and inbetween.i like the blinde one .grab those buns and pump him in the dark while everonye else slept then take turns wt the two all night

Anonymous said...

The two older boys would t last 5 seconds in my place if i was watchong them. Id sit the older one on my lap rub his legs open his broefs so i can see what hes hiding. Then slode them off and feel his sweet ass. The younger one ill get to when he sleeps. Jist jump in his bed naked start undressing him and pound him in the dark.

Anonymous said...

Id start slow. Get him on my lap casually place my hands on his knees athen upper thighs then whisper and ask him if i can take his underwear off then bounce him hard. Younher one is cute i wanna rub his butt and get try to get him hard