Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Random Pictures

Here is a few things that we have been up to lately!
Eden and her buddy Bear! We were at a birthday party for Bear's older brother (back ground) and sister and these two were going from table to table, plate to plate eating and drinking what was left behind. Yummmmm!
Adam had his first game Saturday and he was excited! The boys played hard and almost pulled it out!
Krimson grabbed Grandma's camera and took a lot of pictures of many things. Not too bad.

Papa reading to Eden, Krimson & Jude. We had a fun, quick visit from Grandma and Papa this past weekend!
Jude, Adam, & Krimson. I'm sure you couldn't tell b/c they are dressed in camo :) They went hiking with Marc and had lots of fun getting dirty!
Eden got on a candy run this night. The 3 older kids had candy bags on the big table and she was wonder women! Every time I turned around she was on the chair or table getting into their candy. I think she found something she REALLY enjoys! CANDY, CANDY, CANDY!
Wonder Woman (Eden) busted me in they eye Friday with a light saber. I got a lot of looks like the one I'm making when I told people my one year old did it.
Eden is getting into dancing with Krimson and it is so cute! I'll get a video on soon that doesn't involve falling off a table! Jude just encourages the girls and twirls them when they want! SO cute!

No comments: