Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pumpkin Patch #1

Krimson's class from WEE school went to the pumpkin patch today at the First Methodist Church in Monroe!! This is always a fun field trip and I love to take lots of pictures so here we go!!

Krimson watching as a lady carved a pumpkin for them to take back to school for their class!
Checking out the seeds and slime inside the pumpkin!
Watching the final cuts to the pumpkin's mouth!
Krimson is on the far left (raise your hand Krimson for everyone to see!) and this is her class with Mrs. Carrie.
Krimson sat on many pumpkins and wanted me to take her picture! Good Times!

At the end all the kids got a little pumpkin to take home! Krimson was very excited about her little pumpkin!!

Here is Eden checking out the pumpkin during the carving.
Our littlest pumpkin!! Eden actually is not feeling well in these pictures...we're going to the doctor this afternoon.


This was the best shot I got of all 3 kids...awesome! Oh well...I'll keep trying.
Jude didn't stay still long for many shots, but I did get a few good ones!

Running through the pumpkin maze was Jude's favorite part!! This is want he wanted me to take pictures of...him running!
Nap Time!! Jude's idea too...just know that if you ever see a serious shot of Jude it is rare. I love my Jude! We had a fun morning at the pumpkin patch. We are going back tomorrow with Daddy and Adam to pick out our pumpkins to paint and carve, and I'm sure I'll try to get more photos!!

No comments: