Sunday, April 19, 2009

Good Times in Searcy








We headed to Searcy last Thursday and got to see my Grandmother. This was her first time to meet Eden! We had a great time playing at the land with Great Grandma, cousins, Grandparents, and aunts and uncles! Mom and Dad's cat had a kitten 2 weeks ago and Krimson had fun holding it. Adam enjoyed driving the go-cart. Jude played so hard that the last day he was a zombie (also Marc as you can tell from the picture). M-M Watson made a special trip to run a 1/2 marathon with me! It was a great run and we had lots of support from my family the whole way. Angie ran around 3 miles with us, maybe more, and they all gave water and Gatorade 4 times through out the race. After we ran through the t.p. dad had metals for us and Marc had flowers, bananas, and Gatorade. Thanks Everyone! We celebrated Krimson's 3rd birthday with a thumbalina cake and she was so excited. And, I'm glad we got a 4 generations picture with my Grandma Mary! There was never a dull moment.

5 comments:

Dallas said...

Way to go Karie (and MM)! I am so proud of you, what an awesome accomplishment!!!!!!! I know you are feeling great about that! Maybe one day we can run one together.

Anonymous said...

As always, it was good to spend some time with you all. Thanks to Marc for playing ball and supervising the go-cart with my boys. Karie, you did awesome running the half! I knew you could do it! Blessings on your week.
Love, Marcie

Sandi said...

Wow -- that's awesome!!

Kim said...

I love the 4 generations pic, Karie! How precious. What an accomplishment running a half marathon-very admirable. Where is Mary Margaret living these days? Does she have a blog?

Karie said...

M-M lives in Tulsa, OK. She doesn't blog. She's got 3 kids. Her and Todd are doing very well.