Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eggs, Eggs, Eggs





We dyed eggs last night and it was crazy fun! Everyone wanted to try all kinds of colors and put their hands in all of the dye. (then I had to tell Marc it was just for the kids...just kidding) This morning they loved looking over their creations. Eden was excited that we let her touch them. We also went ahead and hunted for eggs today too! It hasn't lots it's fun! All three older kiddos got after it and were so excited to look inside and see what was in the eggs. I didn't put any of those pictures on the blog because as most of you know 1/2 my kids were just in their underwear. I just went with the close ups...you are welcome.

2 comments:

April said...

Looks like fun! Easter eggs really are fun. Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!

Sara G said...

I loved looking at all the family photos. Thanks for sharing. YOur blog is really impressive!