Saturday, June 26, 2010

Garage Sale!

Today me and 4 other ladies had a garage sale at my house. We got rid of lots, but I also found lots!! One girl in particular, had just repainted her daughter's room and I found lots for the girls room!! Check it out!! I got this shelf for free cause it was left over at the end of the sale today.
I had these flowers and we got the butterfly today! What a perfect addition!!
This table and chairs were what I was most excited about!!! The girls sat right down and had a tea party when I brought them in their room!!!
None of this was from the garage sale...we just finally hung the ladder for the boy's trophies!
And of course I have to put a shot of my kids!! Cooling off (as best as you can in 100 degrees +) with Popsicles and ice cream sandwiches!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls room is sooo cute. I love the colors and the little table set...And your ladder idea is great...Can't wait to come see it all officially..