Wednesday, May 26, 2010

One Week Away from 2!!

We are going to the beach Saturday for the week and that is where Eden will get to have her birthday! I'm sure we will get lots of pictures, but just in case we don't have the Internet I wanted to wish my E Beth and VERY Happy Birthday!! I can't believe my baby is going to be 2! She's speaking in sentences, sleeping in the big bed, said good-bye to her passy and high chair, and will start potty training when we get home from the beach! BIG STUFF!! What joy she brings to our family! Her brothers and sister just adore her and take such good care of her. Eden loves having them home for the summer because right before school was out we had a morning ritual of her asking me where daddy was, where Adam was, where Jude was, and where Krimson was. We ALL love you EB, Eden Beth, E Beth, Eden!! Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cutest little 2 yr old I know... Love you Eden...Have fun at the beach.!


Love Grandma and Papa