Thursday, April 15, 2010

Flower Children!

On Tuesday and Thursday nights Marc and I have to split forces for the boys baseball practices. This past Tuesday I went to Adam's and Marc had the other 3 at Jude's practice. This week Marc and the girls took a little hike at the park Jude was practicing at and came upon a garden of one of our Lords most beautiful creations....FLOWERS!! The girls loved it!! Marc texted me these first 3 pictures while I was still at Adam's practice!!


When Adam and I got home from his practice Jude and Krimson led me to my room where they had placed all the beautiful flowers that they had picked in their hike!!
Krimson was the most excited about what they had done for me...what a sweet, sweet girl!!
Krimson started this idea of pictures...Adam didn't want to join in, but the other 3 thought it was pretty funny!!



And this is how the evening ended...yes, that is underwear on their heads and all over the room. I love my kids...what can I say!!

No comments: