Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Playing in the Rain

The boys have really enjoyed riding their bikes in the rain this summer!




The girls were really wanting to join the boys on the road, but this year we suggested that they just watch.
Eden trying to ride the bike...I guess she thought if she could make it on the bike we'd let her on the road :)
Krimson was so cute being super-girl while running in the rain...some of these shots are priceless!!


One good thing about the summers is playing in the rain...my kids always look forward to it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krimson is so much fun!! I'm so thankful that she and I got to bond this past weekend. I look forward to more of that in the future.
Love, Marcie

The Waddills said...

Love love love the cape picture - that girl is FREE! Do you know I might have seen her ONCE in her lifetime??? That is sad. Really sad. So Houston is in the plans for when?