Monday, July 13, 2009

Stuck Inside

With our heat index being constantly over 100 degrees for the last month we can only be outside if there is water. I spray the kids with the water hose some of the day and then we stay inside for the rest. Here is what the kids are doing...Krimson and Eden play with babies and purses & the boys play games! We've also built many forts and had lots of crazy dance parties! We have to get creative, but it's fun to see what the kids come up with! Yes, cabin fever has set in and we try to get out, but it still has to be inside some where. Welcome to Louisiana summers.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Amen to that! I'm about ready for the weather to start cooling off, too! I saw your camp post, and I miss camp so much! It has been so long, but I would love to go back and visit!