Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!




Every Valentines Marc takes the girls out on a special date and the boys take me out on a special date! The kids look forward to this as do Mom and Dad! We did ours last night because Marc and I are going on a Marriage Retreat this weekend and will be gone on Valentines Day! The boys always pick the special place we eat on Valentines and this year it was the mall! In Adam's words "Everyone can get what they want!" So true! Marc and the girls went to Logan since the girls don't have a lot of say so yet. Happy Valentines Day! We love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Valentine card from God! That pretty much says it all! What a glorious God we have! He is truly our beloved!!
I also love your family tradition of dates with Mom and Dad. It looked like everyone had a good time. I got to go out tonight with 5 very handsome boys. How blessed am I??
I love you, sister, and am thankful that you're well.
Marcie

Jenny said...

That is a great tradition for valentines day! Your kids will cherish the memories forever:)